11.01.18 414 5
MusicDevelopments RapidComposer v3.4 [WiN] [x86 x64] [11.12.2017, ENG] :: Generator Chord Progressions
Music Theory Integrated
Create great sounding chord progressions, use piano-style phrases even if you’ve never touched a piano, auto-harmonize melodies, get chord suggestions, load MIDI files with chord detection, use the chord palette or the "circle of fifths" chart, RapidComposer will always assist you in songwriting.
Phrases always conform to the current chord and scale on the master track. Forget about tinkering with notes. Lay out the chords on the master track, or just drop a chord progression on it, with a key-press you can generate a harmony track with perfect voice leading. Start composing now!
Rhythm and phrase generators are included for various purposes. Create monophonic or polyphonic patterns. Generate melody. Use variations to change phrases non-destructively.
Flexible Chord Selection
RapidComposer offers several ways to select chords for the master track or chord progressions. Color chord buttons by consonance, common notes, tonality or suggestions. Set up chord rules for progressions. Use chord voicings for tracks, phrases or master track chords.
The user interface and the keyboard shortcuts can be fully customized. Set your preferred colors, font size, button shapes, borders with several themes included.
RapidComposer will generate a multi-track composition with chords based on your settings, using your phrases. Different types of workflows are supported. Not just when you are out of ideas.
Chord, Scale, Chord Progression Libraries
The large chord, scale and chord progression libraries are expandable. The browsers will let you search, sort, group and display the items.
• Advanced tools for phrase editing, phrase generation, phrase morphing, phrase grouping, motif development, chord progression editing
• Master track with chords (note names or universal notation) which all phrases automatically conform to
• Chord suggestions, chord progression generation with optional borrowed chords, chord progression rules editing, chord voicing editing and assigning to tracks and phrases
• Easy chord entry from Chord Selector, Circle Of Fifths chart, MIDI keyboard, or computer keyboard. Chord Selector offers 'Chord List', 'Scale Degrees', 'Palette', 'Chord Builder' and 'Circle Of Fifths'.
• Included rhythm generators: Schillinger's Interference, Polyrhythm, Subdivision, Generic Rhythm, Probabilistic Rhythm, Euclidean Rhythm, Smooth Rhythm, Bass Rhythm, Simple Intervals, Toggle Intervals
• Included phrase generators: Arpeggiator, Bass Generator, Chord Generator, Dyads Run, Generator, Fingerpicking Generator, Generic Generator, Phrase Container, Piano Run Generator, Strings Staccato Generator, only in the full edition: Melody Generator, Random Melody Generator, Phrase Morpher
• Included variations: Add Chord Notes, Add Interval, Adjust Note Lengths, Apply Rhythm, Audio Gain, Delay Notes, Double Note, Double Phrase, Expression, Extract Rhythm, Humanize, Join Notes, Limit Note Range, MIDI Echo, Make Monophonic, Mirror Horizontally, Mirror Vertically, Permute Chord Notes, Quantize, Remove Note, Remove Short Notes, Rests, Rotate Notes, Simplify Phrase, Spread Out Chord Notes, Staccato-Legato, Strumming, Swap Chord Notes, Swing, Transpose, Triple Phrase, Velocity, Velocity Generator
• Melody generation (full edition only), melody auto-harmonization using 2 methods ,
• Piano roll with scale and chord notes shading, and smart arranging of overlapped notes in two styles.
• In-place non-destructive phrase-level and note-level editing
• Editing percussion tracks using drum maps
• Sophisticated MIDI CC editing and recording
• Articulations can be assigned to phrases or even individual notes (full edition only)
• Extensive scale, chord, guitar chord, chord progression databases.
• Rhythm drag-and-drop between phrases or from rhythm browser, applying a rhythm pattern on a phrase,
• Taggable instrument browser of all MIDI, VSTi and SF2 presets in one place
• Integrated Idea Tool that can generate a multi-track composition, offering 3 different workflows (full edition only)
• Unlimited undo (simple list or version tree with branches)
• Fully customizable user interface (all colors and font size) with preset themes
• Fully customizable keyboard shortcuts
• MIDI drag-and-drop tracks or composition to DAWs
• Virtual instruments (VSTi v2.4 plug-ins) support
• SoundFont (.SF2) support
• Standalone and VST version (32-bit and 64-bit), both Windows and macOS. The VST version of RapidComposer is usable in DAWs that support VST plug-ins with MIDI output.
Рейтинг материала: 5.0/1