Xfer Records LFOtool v1.0 [WiN.MAC] [x86 x64] - FX utility plugin
Xfer Records LFOtool v1.0 [WiN.MAC] [x86 x64] - LFOTool is an FX utility plug-in for VST/AU/AAX hosts for both Mac OS X and Windows. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort.
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments. This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly.
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records' software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation).
- Vector based resizable interface.
- Over 80 filter types (SVF/Ladder/morphing/flanger/phaser/combs/ringmod).
- Up to 5 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan/Variation/Volume).
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own.
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other soft synths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control.
- Sample-accurate sync.
- Dozens of presets included.
- dozens of filter types ().
- Both Mac OS X and Windows versions included.
- both 32 and 64-bit VST, AAX, and AudioUnit support.